Sunday 13 June 2010

baked bean lasagne

Baked Bean Lasange (serves 4)

1 Onion
100g Mushrooms (I used more cause I love them)
3x Garlic Cloves
2 x tin Baked Beans
1 Tin of chopped tomato (I used 6 large tablespoons of passata as I don't like chopped tomato)
Mixed Herbs
Worchester Sauce
Paprika
Lasange Sheets
Low Fat Cheese (42g per serving - I found that 42g was enough for the 4 servings but feel free to add more if you wish)

Preheat Oven to 200 degrees

Fry onion, garlic and mushroom (cut finely) for a few mins until brown.

Add beans, tomato (or passata) herbs, worchester and paprika and cook for another few mins.

Place in caserole dish and layer as per normal with lasagne, cover with foil and cook for 30-40mins.

Add cheese on top, re-cover and cook for 5 mins or until cheese it all melted and yummy looking.

1 comment:

Nikkx said...

Thankyou, I have to try this, I may even add quorn to the mixture x